Rare 1975 Interview with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant

Photobucket
"Innerview" with host Jim Ladd promoting their upcoming LA Forum show.
Source: FM Broadcast (MP3)

Posted 8/6/2009
"Innerview" with host Jim Ladd promoting their upcoming LA Forum show.

This is a REALLY cool interview of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant in 1975. Im not sure about the exact date of when this interview took place, but it was soon before their performance at the LA Forum. This is unbelievable. It's quite long and very interesting. Thank you mikesline for sending me this great interview. Mikesline...your the best!

Interview
http://lix.in/-5205bf

5 comments:

Lyle Hopwood said...

Thank you! Lots of very nice snippets in there. I liked the reference to vinyl as "like a sketchbook", where the songs are only sketched, with the development coming later, in a live setting.

Have to say that I'm glad this particular format for interviewing didn't catch on though!

Adam said...

I am working on getting FLAC format up as well. If you want it in FLAC I should have it up soon.

Anonymous said...

This interview was terrific! I love the "70'sish" nature of the production. Thanks for this post and all of the others!
- Wheresizzy68

P.S. - I found artwork for this in my archives. I uploaded a link for it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XD2AURTZ

Anonymous said...

it's blocked now! hi pleeeaasseee can someone tell me where else i can find it? pllleeaae?? many thanks !!

Anonymous said...

I'm still looking as well.