1973 Swan Songs (Studio Recordings)

Photobucket
Studio Recordings For Physical Graffiti
Source: Studio Soundboard (FLAC)

Posted: 7/5/2009
This is pretty cool to listen and compare to the Physical Graffiti album. I added a extra track to the collection. I had taken the first and second take of the sweet Swan Song instrumental and put them together. It all sounds GREAT!

Setlist:
1. Trampled Underfoot
2. Kashmir (instrumental)
3. Custard Pie
4. In The Rain/Light
5. Swan Song (take 1)
6. Swan Song (take 2)
7. Swan Song (my edit)

Click Here For Jumala Files Download
PASSWORD: SWAN SONGS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam!! Many THANKS for sharing - it helps me getting my collection more and more complete. Best regards - ted

ROCKER said...

Hello Adam...

this link are broken,if you can, please reseed